52, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
HeadlineIt's all been said before so just take a chance.
I am a happy and positive person who likes where I am in life and am comfortable in my own skin. I am not looking for someone to 'complete' me but would love to meet someone whose company I enjoy, I can share a laugh with and someone who I can make new memories with.
The positive view on life is always far better than the negative so I choose to try and see the good in people and situations and most importantly be able to have a laugh about things that don't go quite according to plan. I love good conversation about anything and love listening to someone who is passionate about the subject they are talking about. Friends and family are really important to me and I love spending time with both although my kids are grown now.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||50 - 59 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone who enjoys life, likes a laugh and is just a decent, down to earth person.
- I love music, but don't ask me who the artists are. Genres I love are blues, jazz, classical and modern.
- I am a voracious reader when I can make the time. I really enjoy autobiographies, tales of travel, history and non fiction. Fiction, I love a good murder mystery or political thriller.
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy going to the movies and I like a wide variety of genres from Indies, good old black and whites, suspense and anything with a good story line. Love shows like Grand Design, Q&A and QI.
- I love being active and love walking and yoga. Much to my own surprise I have become addicted to watching the Tour de France over the past few years and enjoy the NBA.
- Other Interests
- I love theatre, cafes, the city and anything that sparks my curiosity. I love catching up with friends and spending time with family. I am very creative and enjoy creating, decorating and even DIY. I love good conversation and just enjoying life good and bad.