39, Male, Separated, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
HeadlineLove to travel!
Originally from the UK (not a big selling point I know), I've lived in various countries and have only been in Adelaide a couple of years - but hoping to make it home now. I love travelling and discovering new places; internationally whenever possible, but also just weekends away around Australia. I enjoy being outdoors, camping, hiking, running or cycling. I tend to only enjoy lazy nights in front of the TV if I have the right person to share it with.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 6'1/185 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 26 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Have no children
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Someone who's cute and funny, a little bit different from 'normal' and uncomplicated. I like to travel and making the most of my weekends and free time, so hopefully someone that can join me. Looks aren't too important as personality wins every time.
- Listen to pretty much anything, but am a fan on the Lumineers, Counting Crows, Coldplay, and anything that easy to listen to.
- I'll read just about anything, but anything to do with travel. Crime or adventure novels are usually an easy read.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV at all but enjoy Modern Family, Breaking Bad and anything with David Attenborough.
- Running, cycling, swimming and I love water sports, but don't get to take part very often. I also knock a squash ball around a court about once a week- but am probably not good enough to say I actually 'play'. Still don't understand the rules of AFL yet though. Sorry!
- Other Interests
- I love to travel and go to new places, even if that's just a weekend away or day trip. I enjoy hiking and love camping. I'm pretty open to trying anything new to see if I like it.