- Last online:
- 28 Apr '17
Headline“Love travel and being active.”
I love traveling and discovering new places; internationally whenever possible, but also just weekends away around Australia. I enjoy being outdoors, camping, hiking, running or cycling and will be cooking at home whenever I get back. Looking for friendship and company as much as anything else.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||26 - 45 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Is happy to talk about it, Doesn't want children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's cute and funny, a little bit different from 'normal' and uncomplicated. Looks aren't important as personality wins every time.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Counting Crows, Coldplay, 90s in general, anything that's easy to listen to.
- Travel, crime or adventure novels.
- Movies & TV
- Modern Family, Breaking Bad, anything with David Attenborough.
- Running, cycling, I love water sports, but don't get to take part very often.
- Other Interests
- Travel, hiking, camping, cooking and trying anything new.