39, Male, Separated, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '17
HeadlineLove to travel!
Originally from the UK (not a big selling point I know), I've lived in various countries and have been in Adelaide just over a year- but hoping to make it home now. I love travelling and discovering new places; internationally whenever possible, but also just weekends away around Australia. I enjoy being outdoors, camping, hiking, running or cycling. I tend to only enjoy lazy nights in front of the TV if I have the right person to share it with.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||26 - 45 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's cute and funny, a little bit different from 'normal' and uncomplicated. I like to travel and making the most of my weekends and free time, so hopefully someone that can join me. Looks aren't too important as personality wins every time.
- Listen to pretty much anything, but am a fan on the Lumineers, Counting Crows, Coldplay, and anything that easy to listen to.
- I'll read just about anything, but anything to do with travel. Crime or adventure novels are usually an easy read.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV at all but enjoy Modern Family, Breaking Bad and anything with David Attenborough.
- Running, cycling, swimming and I love water sports, but don't get to take part very often. I also knock a squash ball around a court about once a week- but am probably not good enough to say I actually 'play'. Still don't understand the rules of AFL yet though. Sorry!
- Other Interests
- I love to travel and go to new places, even if that's just a weekend away or day trip. I enjoy hiking and love camping. I'm pretty open to trying anything new to see if I like it.