- Last online:
- 06 Sep '16
Headline“I'm a genuine, down-to-earth and fun-loving girl who thought of giving this a go.”
So, about me....
I work in the hospitality industry, so it's quite hard for me to meet new people.
I'm a honest and reliable person and friends would describe me as easy-going and down to earth.
I love to go out for drinks with friends and family, and also eating out, watching movies etc., but I also like to relax and don't need to be on the go the whole time. My passions include cooking, food and travel, and I love the snow....I love to ski!
I am interested in meeting new people, making new friends and hopefully finding that special someone!
So if you're interested... please contact me!
P.S. If I require a password to see your photo, please supply it. Thanks!
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal guy is someone who's independent, considerate, caring, respectful, shares the same Christian faith, values & beliefs, trustworthy & of course someone who can make me laugh & not take life too seriously! A love for all food is a must!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like any type of music apart from heavy metal, grunge and rap. I like the Top 40, dance, R&B, 80s, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Michael Buble, Arctic Monkeys, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Hillsong, United ... just to name a few
- Love to read fiction ... really try to read as much as I can these days. Love cookbooks too!
- Movies & TV
- I'll watch any kind of movie...even horror! Two of my favourite movies are The Shawshank Redemption & The Rock. I love Grey's Anatomy, Suits, Family Guy, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones,Dexter,Homeland and The Big Bang Theory.
- Love to have a social hit of tennis. Love watching and going to the tennis. Always look forward to the winter season so that I can go skiing. LOVED the skiing in Japan, would like to visit Canada and New Zealand in the future.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy traveling and have been to a few wonderful places, but there's still so much of the world yet to discover! I love to cook, try new recipes, eat different cuisines and also be cooked for! :)