34, Female, Single, Redlands City, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Jan '18
I am a little on the quiet side until I get to know someone. I'm always trying to be the best possible version of myself and I believe in making the most of my life by filling it with moments and experiences - but it would be more fun with a partner! I would describe myself as loyal, caring and generous.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||30 - 42 years old|
|Location||Redlands City, QLD||Within 75km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with passion and direction in their life who is looking for something long-term. Honesty is a must along with morals and family values. Someone who likes to be active and is always up for an adventure. Bonus points for being affectionate and romantic as well ¿¿
- I like a bit of variety - everything from acoustic to Eminem. My 2 favourite concerts from last year were Amy Shark and Everclear.
- I don't read regularly, but rather when I find a biography that interests me.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies - drama, action, comedy, horror... I will watch pretty much anything. The TV series I follow are GOT, Vikings, The Walking Dead and Orange is the New Black.
- I love watching sports and attending live games - league, union, tennis, cricket, V8's, soccer and basketball.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy travel (I just returned from Africa over xmas), bushwalks, gym/F45, trying new restaurants, day trips, cooking and musicals.