35, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 16 Jan '18
I like to listen to music, especially through a good pair of headphones. I've spent money on headphones. A fair bit. More than most I'd assume.
Anything from Tool to Hiatus Kaiyote, Jamiroquai to Flying Lotus.
Food is a past time. And by that I mean I like to go to different places to eat and try different food. In lieu of not being to always have the latest and tastiest, I sometimes live vicariously through cooking shows. Not MKR or that type of show but the instructional kind like Nigella or Rick Stein.
Animals are not currently a big part of my life due to living alone and in an apartment but I love pets. There is something to be said of having a pet in your life, I don't know what that is, there is just something to be said.
I'm a relatively reserved guy who is up to try anything. Road trips, hiking, cycling, trips somewhere, gaming, movies, theatre, vegging out on the couch, going to space, making a smoothie, sleeping....anything.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||29 - 38 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A genuine, honest person willing to explore the world
- Empire of the Sun, Tool, Kaytranada, Led Zepplin, Classical, 90's, 80's, whatever really
- Anything - novels, fiction, non-fiction, back of the cereal box
- Movies & TV
- Cooking shows (not reality cooking shows), english comedies, sci-fi, documentaries, drama.....a bit of everything really.
- Indoor Soccer, Cycling, Walking, Hiking
- Other Interests
- Technology - so general but I like tech things, Cars - not a fanatic but I do like a good car, Animals - I'm an animal person. Snakes not so much but most animals are cool, Generally up to do anything!!!