39, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 04 Jun '18
HeadlineLove everything outdoors or adventurous. Always up for a challenge
I am a very out-going, adventure-loving, person. Friends and especially family are very important to me, and I love to hang out and have fun with those close to me.
I love a challenge both professionally and recreationally. I particularly love all types of cycling and running/hiking and generally activities that involve exploring the great outdoors. Camping anyone?
I am a Software Engineer and during the week I work in a senior management role for a very large global software company. -And I'm one of those annoying people who really love their job!
I am a lover of good coffee and good wine, and have come to enjoy the finer things in life (incl. music and art) as much as my outdoors adventures.
I have travelled a fair bit and lived and worked in a few different cities and countries including, Canada, USA and Indonesia to name a few.
I have now made Brisbane my home and am enjoying exploring the great variety of hinterland and coast that Queensland has to offer.
OK that's a bit of a quick introduction. If you have made it this far I've held your interest enough to get to know me the old-fashioned way perhaps over a coffee.... :)
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 25 - 37 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Other background
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Want children, Possibly want children, Don't want children
What I'm looking for
Someone that shares similar interests and values: family, friends, enjoys the outdoors and a sense of adventure. Someone I can trust and trusts me, who respects both themselves and others and has a healthy sense of competition/ambition.
- I have quite eclectic music tastes ranging from Jaz and Classical to Rock, Folk, Blues'n'Roots and even some Pop. Fav's would be U2, Pink Floyd, Midnight Oil, Paul Kelly, Ben Harper, Alexi Murdoch, Mumford and Son...this list is going to be too long. :)
- I'm a sucker for biographies and autobiographies and other historical books.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Orphan Black, GOT. WestWing. Black Books, IT Crowd, & other British comedies. Also Big Bang, Last Man Standing, Community, HowIMetYourMother... Movies.. this really depends on the mood I'm in but I'm partial to a good adventure movie or action.
- I prefer participating rather than watching sport: I enjoy running, tennis, mountain-biking, hiking, climbing, basketball, swimming, cycling, triathlon & other adventure sports. I don't mind watching but not the biggest fan of "footy" unless at the game Live with a group of friends.
- Other Interests
- I still feel like I've not yet seen enough of the world so more travel is definitely on the list (to explore QLD, Australia & the world) Also important to me is spending time with friends and family as much as is possible