47, Female, Single, MacArthur / Camden, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '17
HeadlineLoyal, loving, down to earth....
I'm warm, caring and affectionate with a cheeky sense of humour.
I am comfortable in my own skin, have an easy going demeanour, happy and content with my life, financially secure with a great job that I love. I'm independent, intelligent, witty and not afraid to speak my mind. I have morals and values and value honesty and integrity and believe strongly in "do unto others ...".
I love my family and friends and enjoy spending time with them. Cooking for my loved ones is one of my favourite things. I enjoy eating out, catching a movie, theatre, ballet, bands, sporting events etc. Love getting away down the coast spending time on the beach, chillaxing!!
I have hopes, dreams and plans for the future..... lets share a cuppa - who knows they might just include you???
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||43 - 53 years old|
|Location||MacArthur / Camden, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Warm, caring, loyal, honest, intelligent, witty, fun to be with. A man with a good heart, who has integrity and strength of character who will become my best friend, companion and lover. A man who will cherish me as much as I will him.
- Mix of old and new, whatever takes my fancy INXS, Oz Crawl, Dragon, Billy Joel, Queen, Hoodoo Gurus, Talking Heads, Simple Minds, U2. Matchbox 20, Greenday, Robbie Williams, Nora Jones, PINK....James Morrison the list goes on.
- Richard Flanagan, Thomas Keneally, Bryce Courtenay, Tim Winton, Matthew Reilly. Bios of the rich and famous, historical fiction, personal development with the occassional girly romance thrown in for good measure. Nothing beats being tucked up in bed with a good book, ok well maybe one thing ¿¿
- Movies & TV
- BIG BANG Theory, Two & A Half Men, Kath & Kim are some of my favourites. Loved Moulin Rouge. The odd Scifi here + there. Don't mind a bit of MasterChef
- Nothing comes between me + my tennis in summer. Love a bit of bike riding, gym, netball, swimming, walking, fishing
- Other Interests
- Relaxing with the ones I love. Browsing the book shops of a big city, antique shops of a small country town, but happiest strolling my favourite beach contemplating life.