48, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 15 Jan '18
HeadlineSee...all the best girl's aren't already taken!
I've spent the last several years studying and I'm now wanting to enjoy my life, have some fun and meet someone great.
Spending time with my friends and family is important. I enjoy getting out in the great outdoors, going to the beach, walking through national parks, surfing
lessons, pretending to exercise at the gym. Seriously though, I do enjoy keeping fit but am not obsessive about it. Would be great if you enjoyed the beach as well.
Like everyone else have travelled overseas. My favourite places are tropical Islands with pristine reef's to explore.
I also think I have a great sense of humour and love to be silly and have a great laugh. I definitely don't act or feel my age.
I do however enjoy a healthy debate on any subject and often ponder the origins of the universe. I love to learn new things and would like to meet someone who would challenge me mentally.
I'm a big kid at heart and enjoy having fun and being silly whether that be spending the day at Wet and Wild on the water slides or at Dreamworld on a rollercoaster.
I'M NOT INTERSTED IN EMAILING FOR WEEKS. Lets meet and greet over coffee or a glass of wine.
PLEASE - include your photo password if you would like me to reply. If you keep sending me kisses without a photo or a password I WILL NOT REPLY. It's only fair for you to have a photo as well.
Please, please do not ask me to email you if you don't intend replying.
Thanks so much for reading my profile. I look forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
Don't be fooled by my age. I am young and cheeky!
Just a hint with your photo's. It's very hard to see what you look like if you only have one photo. It's impossible to see what you look like if you wear sunglasses and have a hat on.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||38 - 50 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a sense of humour and isnt afraid to laugh at themselves, loves going to the beach, well mannered and believes in treating a woman like a lady, motivated, educated, someone who is not afraid of commitment and likes me for me.
- Have a wide range of tastes depending on my mood. Like music from Kylie to U2. Definitely no heavy metal, rap or country.
- Spent the last several years reading legal texts and journals so Iately I am really enjoying some light reading. However love National Geographic.
- Movies & TV
- Love the Matrix, LOR, Constantine, Blade, Fight Club, The lovely bones, anything really. Then again I do like the occasional girly movie. Also like watching a good documentary. SBS.
- Swimming, gym, bushwalking, love any outdoor activities. Love going to the beach. I am happy to play or learn any sport.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going out for drinks and dinner with friends but also love putting my feet up and watching a good DVD with a glass of wine. Sorry, but also love eating Starburst Rattlesnakes, especially the yellow one's. I love going to the beach and have recently learnt to surf.