64, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineREAD ON - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.....
Enjoy life.....preparing for a great retirement one day but still love working. Would love to re-visit parts of Europe - particularly the countryside of France. In the meantime I am very happy to meander around parts of Australia that I have not visited as yet. A mix of visiting friends - enjoying the company of my grandchildren - dinner out with good conversation and a little wine and probably a small amount of gardening and general catch up is my idea of a well spent weekend or an overnighter at the beach even in July.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- Trying to quit smoking
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 60 - 65 years old
- Within 100km
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm
What I'm looking for
Someone to share common interests with and have fun....travel... enjoy dining out and sharing a bottle of wine...good conversation and a few laughs. If this sounds like you I would love to chat.
- Love all types of music.....from classical to rap and everything in between - perhaps not Country music so much.
- Not too much time for reading these days.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy going to the movies and watching ABC and SBS - no commercials - or at least not as many as main channels.
- Don't play sport anymore but enjoy a little golf and riding my motor bike. Love fishing but don't do enough. Go Pies...that will surely sort out a couple....ha ha.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy gardening (most of the time that is) riding my motor bike - admittedly a fair weather rider only. Enjoy travelling and have done a lot of that and plan to do more just not sure where else I would like to visit.