64, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
HeadlineREAD ON - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.....
Enjoy life.....preparing for a great retirement one day but still love working. Would love to re-visit parts of Europe - particularly the countryside of France. In the meantime I am very happy to meander around parts of Australia that I have not visited as yet. A mix of visiting friends - enjoying the company of my grandchildren - dinner out with good conversation and a little wine and probably a small amount of gardening and general catch up is my idea of a well spent weekend or an overnighter at the beach even in July.
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||60 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share common interests with and have fun....travel... enjoy dining out and sharing a bottle of wine...good conversation and a few laughs. If this sounds like you I would love to chat.
- Love all types of music.....from classical to rap and everything in between - perhaps not Country music so much.
- Not too much time for reading these days.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy going to the movies and watching ABC and SBS - no commercials - or at least not as many as main channels.
- Don't play sport anymore but enjoy a little golf and riding my motor bike. Love fishing but don't do enough. Go Pies...that will surely sort out a couple....ha ha.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy gardening (most of the time that is) riding my motor bike - admittedly a fair weather rider only. Enjoy travelling and have done a lot of that and plan to do more just not sure where else I would like to visit.