FijianMuso (was snackattack)
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '16
Headline“Happy. Creative. Fit. Closet nerd.”
Hi there. I'd like to think of myself as a happy go lucky kind of guy. I have a youthful spirit, a mature attitude and always tend to see the lighter side of things in any situation. I have a pretty quirky and dry sense of humour and I'm always up for some witty banter! Anyway my headline sums me up to a degree but here are a few random things about me:
- I''m very passionate about writing/producing music and love nothing more than losing track of time while creating new tunes. I play a few instruments and just bought my first sax which I'm pretty over the moon about to say the least!
- I love weekend getaways and random road trips. I don't mind the odd bit of overseas travel now and then too. The last place I travelled to was New York.
- I spent my earliest years on a sugar cane plantation near the ocean in Fiji (yes it was as good as it sounds) and moved to Oz when I was 5. My background is Fijian Indian.
- I love animals and I do a couple of hours of volunteer work at an animal shelter every weekend.
- I work in online media and enjoy my job. I consider myself as financially secure and work hard but I'm a firm believer of maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Anyway that's me in a nutshell, so thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon :)
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||23 - 43 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 75km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
My lover and best friend all rolled into one. Fun, open minded and down to earth. Appreciates life's simple pleasures and is comfortable talking about anything. Affectionate and romantic. Someone who isn't into smoking or drugs.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Any musical style/era is alright with me - every genre has it's gems. But I do have a bit of a soft spot for 80's and 90's music. I also produce music - most of it is either EDM, rock or piano/acoustic guitar type stuff.
- I enjoy reading about metaphysics, astronomy, cosmology and spirituality. Anything that helps shed some rational light on the 'big' questions. Other topics I like are history, nutrition and technology.
- Movies & TV
- Anything as long as it can somehow captivate me. Some of my favourite films - Terminator 2, Mad Max : Fury Road, Forrest Gump, The Lion King, Speed, District 9, The Crow, Toy Story 3, Love Me If You Dare. Also a fan of Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, various anime and BBC animal documentaries.
- I like to stay fit and do a mix of gym, yoga and cycling. Also enjoy indoor climbing and tennis. Don't watch much sport on tv but I'll tune in now and then for the big events.
- Other Interests
- Long stimulating conversations about the deeper mysteries of life, random drives along long winding roads, drawing/painting, growing my own crops, animals and nature.