- Last online:
- 05 Dec '16
Headline“Fancy catching up for a drink?”
I'd love to meet someone who makes me get butterflies for no particular reason...
I'm friendly & I like a chat. I love going out for dinner or drinks, a day of golf, the races, and I love fancy dress parties! Having said that, I'm equally happy with nights in on the lounge with a good book or dvd... and it would be lovely to meet someone to join me for any or all of the above.
I'm honest about everything except for my age (for the record I'm 45) so I hope none of my friends or work colleagues see this (years of stretching the truth wasted!).
Recently moved from the North Shore to the Central Coast, but still enjoy time in Sydney.
My work hours and travel can sometimes make dating a bit tricky (the not so glamorous world of television), but I'm sure we can work something out.
Happy to try most things, but I don't do camping. I don't mind at all if you do, but please don't make me go with you!
I'm a sucker for cheeky men... so don't be shy :-)
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||35 - 56 years old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is kind, open-minded, and who is generally fun to hang out with. Someone I have a spark with :-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most - dance, alternative/indie, pop, a little R&B, the odd bit of easy listening, 80's music (I have a few old records/singles stashed away). My iPod is pretty diverse. And I love Frank Sinatra.
- I have to admit I love trashy chick books, but my reading tastes vary. Just finished the Game of Thrones series. Sunday papers & the Saturday SMH (mainly for the Good Weekend magazine quiz). I also have a weakness for gossip/tabloid magazines. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite tv shows are Game of Thrones, Suits, UnReal and most good/dodgy/terrible reality shows (my excuse is that it's work-related). Movie favourites are Anchorman, Love Actually, & quirky foreign films.
- Love watching cricket matches in Summer (no really), AFL (proudly a Swans fan), and going to the races. I'm not really a sporty girl, but I'm loving learning to play golf at the moment. I used to be great at water skiing (maybe I still am?).
- Other Interests
- Shopping for shoes! Dining by the harbour, bubble baths, trivia nights, bold red wines, road trips, cosy bars, long lunches, book shops, sunny Winter days, picnics, driving with the roof down, open fireplaces, family gatherings, popcorn, things that sparkle, and lazy Sunday sleep-ins.