- Last online:
- 28 May '16
Headline“Life is for living and loving, and is much better when shared”
I'm low maintenance, generally happy, and can equally enjoy a good conversation and comfortable quiet. I'm interested in the world and it's people and have travelled and lived around Australia and Overseas. I look at life in a positive way and accept that it has it's ups and downs. I alternate between feeling my age and forgetting my age and being comfortable with both.
I'm happy with my own company but know that life tastes so much better shared.
I'll definitely respond to your kiss so be brave & say hi.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Interesting & independent, intelligent without being too intellectual, hard working & accepting, affectionate & fun.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- It depends of course on the mood. I enjoy and appreciate most music.
- There's nothing like a coffee & a good book. Lee Child, Robert Crais, Michael Connelly, Nelson DeMille, Vince Flynn, autobiographies, etc, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies are mostly action & comedy. Broad TV range includes House of Cards, Graham Norton, Amazing Race & Attenborough.
- Walking, gym & keeping up with kids. Love watching sport - live or on tv. Still have the surfboard in the garage awaiting revival.
- Other Interests
- Great company, good food & wine, music, travel & chilling out