49, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineLet's meet with a smile...
Hello and thanks for taking a moment.
I love homes with a large table in the kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home and its this type of core for me that counts. Everything happens there....food, conversation, family, friends, emotion, laughter, banter, good wine :) I truly enjoy that kind of space that is intimate, nurturing and safe. I believe in the core of what we do and who we are.
I enjoy being outdoors, especially in the sunshine, reading, hiking, pottering. Nature invigorates me and its stillness clears the mind and recharges the battery. Work is hectic so making time for this is a must.
Some of my oldest friends from childhood would describe me as curious, honest, caring, bright, at times nerdy, generous, graceful and sharp witted.
I enjoy being exposed to places and people where I can learn, observe, feel and absorb. Communication is very important to me (back to the kitchen...)
Who knows, if we start a conversation we could end up chatting in the kitchen!
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 44 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Someone who understands togetherness - a challenge, banter, laughter, a shoulder, that wistful smile and a good heart.
- Huge range - eclectic to classic to pop, mood dependent.
- Biographies, history, art & design.
- Movies & TV
- European mainly - SBS, Arthouse
- Rugby (watching), yoga (if that's a sport?!) hiking, walking.
- Other Interests
- Good coffee, travel, walking through the bush, by the beach or in a rainforest, architecture, history, Japanese food, markets, short breaks, a good novel & good conversation