62, Female, Divorced, Tuggeranong, ACT
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '18
HeadlineGood coffee, good company.
I believe in treating people the way I would like to be treated, and expect the same in return. I am a happy person and enjoy trying new things, meeting new people. Spontaneity is great fun on occasions. I would like to explore close to home and farther afield. In the last few years I have travelled a little overseas and would love to travel more, a trip once a year would be a good thing to aim for. All the better with someone special to share the experience with.
I take good care of myself and take pride in my appearance; I try to eat a healthy diet without being obsessive about it. I keep myself fit and in good condition by walking daily for exercise. I am an organised person, possibly a little fussy with my home.
Some of my favourate things would include, thunderstorms and the sound of rain hammering on the window, when its cold outside and cosy inside. Breakfast in bed on the weekend. Long walks, meeting new people, eating out, coffee and people watching.
At a glance
- 62 years old
- Tuggeranong, ACT
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 37 to 39 yo
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 53 - 63 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is a great communicator, treats people with respect, is genuine, honest and reliable. A fun loving person with a sense of humour, who can be spontaneous.
- Love 80's music - Not into Techno or Head Banging stuff.
- Always have a book on the go
- Movies & TV
- Mystery - Drama - Who Done It - Suspense - Thriller and the odd Comedy for good measure. No Horror.
- I don't watch much sport on TV except maybe some tennis and olympics - Love to walk
- Other Interests
- I want to travel more - weekends away and overseas travel. Trying new things, meeting new people. Exploring new places, bush, beach and mountains