50, Female, Separated, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 22 Mar '18
HeadlineIs there anybody out there?
I don't like job interviews and this feels a lot like that. How do you sell yourself? Here goes!
My friends describe me as a force of nature (to my face), I love to laugh and I love making other people laugh. I enjoy going for long walks on the beach or in the bush. I really enjoy jumping in the car and going for random drives to anywhere. I love to read, I enjoy camping, I love going to the movies or binge-watching my favourite series or listening to music. I love drinks and stupid games with friends.
I would much rather pack a tent and go camping than stay in a 5-star hotel. Not that I'm opposed to 5-star hotels, I'm just more relaxed sitting by a campfire and looking at the stars with a good beer, or bourbon and a great book and good company.
I'm sick of doing all these things by myself. I want to share my life with another adult. I want kisses and cuddles and cosy nights in.
I'm not skinny, working on getting fit, walking, weights and boxing. I'm getting there slowly.
I have a 6-year-old son, who is my life, I am most definitely not looking for a daddy figure, nor would there be any interaction for quite a while - until I'm sure.
I have a couple of things that irk me... Please be able to spell. I cant talk to you if I'm constantly correcting your spelling in my head. I can't help it, it just bugs me :-) If you have a job that's a good thing too. I have one dependent and I'm not looking for another. I am looking for an equal. Oh! and please dont call me babe :-)
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have children at home
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Education / Science
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 53 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
I'm sick of spending night after night by myself. I miss the company of a man in my life. I am looking for someone who is masculine, knows what he wants, smart and can have a conversation, must also have a sense of humour as I'm slightly off center :-)
- Just about anything except country and heavy metal.
- Jim Butcher, Raymond E Feist, Brandon Sanderson, Stephen King, Robert Jordan, Sara Douglass
- Movies & TV
- Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2, Star Trek, Pulp Fiction, Stand By Me
- Prefer to watch live than on TV
- Other Interests
- Making soap, camping, getting out into nature; cloud watching, bushwalking, BBQing, fishing, or staying in and watching a movie or listening to music