- Last online:
Headline“Well here I go.......”
Hmmm.....there isn't a lot to write, I'm a pretty simple guy. I've just finished my bachelor's degree in marketing and now looking for a full time job. In the meantime, I work on checkouts 25-30 hours a week to pay the rent. In my spare time I enjoy trying new restaurants and cafes either on my own or with friends (aka-foodie). I must also confess I'm a coffee geek, don't take offense if I don't get a latte with you from the McCafe or the instant coffee from the supermarket haha.
At a glance
|Age||24 years old||18 - 25 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that enjoys an intellectual conversation. Preferably has a full time job or studying, you need to have a passion to do something with your life :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Flo Rida, Nicky Minaj, Pitbull, Will.i.am, Iggy Azalea, David Guetta and other chart music I'm afraid!
- Currently Reading the Jason Bourne series. I have a lot of readings to do at uni so I'm a bit slow. Read Harry Potter a few times admittedly.
- Movies & TV
- I like action movies, like James Bond e.t.c. always had time for some old timers like the Simpsons and Futurama. Enjoy documentaries like RBT, Air crashes etc. Also like tv shows like the checkout, gruen transfer.
- I love watching the cricket and tennis. In the NRL I go for the roosters. For fitness I run. Does chess count?? haha
- Other Interests
- Starting to catch the travelling bug too, been to Gold Coast, Canberra, Northern Territory and love having a holiday in a town called Port Douglas, which is in Far north Queensland. Visited Melbourne 3 times and been on 2 road trips around NSW.