- Last online:
- 06 Dec '15
Headline“I'm 40 love the outdoors, socialising with friends, going to the beach, playing sport, skiing, camping and overall enjoy having fun.”
My friends say i'm positive, happy, down to earth, loyal and active. I like meeting new people. I'm a Manager of a large swim school and love working with kids. I would really love to be married and have a family of my own. I'm a regular member of a C3 Church where i operate the sound desk. Whilst I don't really play music myself I love good music & trying to play the african drum. Foodwise - I like being healthy, but do enjoy a good Italian, Thai, strawberries and chocolate!!! I've seen a bit of Australia & travelled to Hawaii, Cook Islands, Thailand and a couple of times to New Zealand for my yearly snow trip !!!! I enjoy a good laugh, being outdoors and sharing a good wine over dinner.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||32 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A sporty guy who has a close relationship with God, wants kids, enjoys the outdoors and lives life to the full.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is an important part of my life. I love all types of music. I enjoy listening to Jazz, funk, U2, Sting, cold play, Jack johnson and anything with a good beat! I enjoy playing african drums and recording music with friends.
- I don't tend to read a lot but I've got The Power of One on the bedside table waiting to be read! I enjoy reading the Bible especially the Psalms. Give me a newspaper and I head straight to the crosswords and sudokus.
- Movies & TV
- My favourite movies are The Power of One and Love Actually. In general like action, comedy and romance movies (chick-flicks!).
- Love keeping fit. Hockey is my main sport but also like playing tennis, love skiing & are learning surf at the moment. I also have a personal trainer. I'm a member of the SCG and I like watching sport, especially Rugby Union and the Swans.
- Other Interests
- I love being outdoors-Going to the beach, surfing, skiing, camping, keeping fit, road trips adventures, hanging out with friends and eating good food & drinking a good wine.