35, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineDo you scrunch or fold?
So I opened with the most ridiculous question I could think of, how did it go? I enjoy a laugh & don't take everything too seriously.
I part own/run 2 restaurants, 3rd soon (hopefully). I work hard & strive to be successful however have learnt how to balance that with other areas of life. I love my job & of course, food. I wouldn't class myself as a "foodie", I can enjoy anything be it simple or complex. Enjoy a night out with good company.
I expect the best out of myself however appreciate that I am not perfect, no-one is. However in the face of imperfection or a mistake, that is where you grow & learn the most. I enjoy & pushing my boundaries now & again. I think that is important in life to really find out who you are as a person.
If I could sum myself up I would say that I always go above & beyond for people. I will put friends/family first, always "that guy" to lend someone a hand.
I know how to unblock a drain, service a car & what to do in the event the tap won't stop dripping in the middle of the night. You could say I'm a reasonably handy individual. I've never done something before I always give it a shot.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 18 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
- at most 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is independent yet appreciates intimacy at the same time. Another thing I'm looking for is someone that can recognise and appreciate that it's the many small things that add up to something bigger are just as important big gestures.
- Something for Kate, Matchbox 20, Silverchair, Smashing Pumpkins. Rock generally is a good choice.
- Mainly just techy articles (related to old career)
- Movies & TV
- Anything action / sci-fi or thriller is generally good. Don't mind the odd TV series binge.
- Scuda Diving, Motorsport, hit the gym 3-4 times a week. I'll give anything a shot.
- Other Interests
- Enjoying life, that is an interest right?