49, Male, Single, Weston Creek, ACT
- Last online:
- 22 Oct '18
About me - headline
"The best place to be is here.. and the best time to be is now. And all's we can say is... let's rock!"
About me - description
I enjoy life, eating out, eating in, staying active, and good company. Being present and personal growth are important.
I don't sweat the small stuff anymore, welcome differences, and look to Bill and Ted for mindfulness advice. :) I like to stay fit, and eat `healthily-ish` (Chocolate is healthy ... right??).
I've traveled, and lived overseas, and would like to do more. At the moment with younger kids, shorter trips to the coast are the thing.
Life is always busy (Kids, Work, Study, general mucking around), but making time to build a relationship with the right person will be easy. :)
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Weston Creek, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 41 - 48 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- 5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner ... is just awesome in their own individual way :) I guess like everyone, I'm looking for that spark.
- Study, Gruffalo, study, Bronte, Captain Underpants, news, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Movies when I get a chance. TV .. not so much (ok, GoT). YouTube is my procrastination.
- Bikes bikes bikes. I love bike riding. Its `my` time.
- Other Interests
- Going to the beach, getting up in the morning, picking the raspberries, enjoying life and what ever comes. Being present for it.