45, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
HeadlineLove travelling? Appreciate the finer things in life? Then let's go on this magical mystery ride together ....
As someone who has lived in another country & also having travelled extensively, I believe Sydney is one of the best cities in the world & I feel lucky to live here. This city is like a bottomless Pandora's Box waiting to be discovered & never to be tired of.
I try to lead a healthy and balanced lifestyle though its not always easy to as I can be persuaded pretty easily to stray with some fantastic dessert ....this is one of my vices ...OOOPS!!
I love an adventure & challenges & I've been lucky enough to have travelled to Sth America, Sth East Asia, India, Cuba and Europe. Its amazing how these chaotic & poor cities can be so life-enriching. I haven't seen enough just yet & would love to find someone to share the thrill of exploring somewhere new.
At the other end of the spectrum though, I also love the quiet & simple lifestyle. Amongst my favourite pastimes is sitting in a café with a coffee or wine, checking out festivals, concerts, theatre,exploring undiscovered regions, weekend getaways, camping, bush walking, discovering new restaurants & bars, catching up with family/friends, snuggling up & watching movies, conversing long into the night, fossicking through bookshops and markets, lazy weekend breakfasts, picnics, BBQs, walks on the beach at sunset etc.
Essentially what I'm looking for is a man with the strength & drive to be successful in both life & love. A flair for romance, genuine & honest personality & the ability to discuss issues and topics on a deeper level is very attractive to me.
Made it this far ... then I guess we share similar interests & values. If you are a career orientated & professional gentleman, then I'd love to hear from you ¿¿
PS: Ohh...no sugar daddies or players PLEASE!
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Have no children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Property / Real Estate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- 5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
So what am I looking for? Well I would love to paint a picture of perfection but I know you would find that boring, its the flaws that have the interesting stories to tell after all!
- Life without music would be like a face that never smiles...pretty dull and boring! I love music and have very versatile taste- 80's, pop, classical, contemporary, opera, instrumental, Indian... anything that's got great lyrics and a great beat!
- Occasionally I get time to put my feet up and get into a good book. I enjoy reading a good 'chick book', biography or thriller - something that gets my heart racing so I can't sleep... which then becomes a problem because I can't wake up in the morning!
- Movies & TV
- I love seeing a great movie that will either put me in fits of hysteria, keep me on the edge of my seat or make me reach for the tissue box! But honestly I can't handle horror movies ...they give me nightmares
- I'm energetic although not really 'sporty'. Strive for well-being.. I enjoy a good walk to clear the cobwebs from my citified brain!!
- Other Interests
- That may be going to a cafe to chill out, catching up with friends & family, walking, wining & dining, getting away for a couple of days, exploring the countryside, weekend markets, galleries, museums...anything fun and with a bit of adventure.