46, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 16 Oct '18
About me - headline
I am looking for a friendship, a dependable and thoughtful person.
About me - description
I am a warm, generous and affectionate person who enjoys good conversations over a coffee or wine.
I can be direct and determined when I need to be and am often working towards a goal of some sort.
I enjoy going on adventures either locally, over Bass Strait or over seas. Luxury adventures are always fab but i do love a bit of camping too.
I enjoy being social and balance that out with times on my own at home or walking the dog. I love to laugh and catch up with friends, going to live music venues and generally surrounding myself with great people.
Three things I am most thankful for are;
1. My family and friends
2. My job which I love and it allows me time to have adventures
3. My little house which i enjoy pottering in the garden
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 12 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'7/170 cm
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 45 - 50 years old
- Within 25km
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- at least 5'7/170 cm
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet someone who is equally caring and dependable and who is capable of connecting on a deeper level. Someone who has similar goals and values and has a positive outlook on life.
- I like a range of music from triple j to commercial radio like; Angus and Julie Stone, Florence and the Machine, Arcade Fire, The Audreys. I enjoy seeing live music.
- I keep it simple at the moment something easy to read. I'm reading Liane Moriarty at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Some commercial escapism; Netflix and Stan.
- My boys sport!
- Other Interests
- Going out with friends, walking my dogs, gardening, camping, dinner out, live music, movies, swimming at a beach where there are waves!