- Last online:
- 23 Jan '17
Headline“ Little Pocket Rocket”
Hi. I love to laugh, love to dance and I love to meet people. I also love lots of hugs.
Last year I travelled to 20 countries in Europe. It was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity but I realised that I don't want to travel alone anymore. The best part of my trip was the people I met along the way and the importance of sharing experiences. I would love to meet someone to share experiences with.
I live in a leafy suburb in Sydney and we have a wallaby in our backyard. His name is Greg. I love animals and nature and spend a lot of time feeding the birds, taking my dog for a walk or just sitting outside reading.
I have a crazy sense of humour, everything is funny to me especially when it's not funny to anybody else. Humour is fun, light hearted and believe it or not, incredibly sexy. Yes, you heard me.
My favourite people are quirky, intelligent to the point of nerdy, funny, crazy and adventurous. I can't help you if you can't hold a conversation but being shy is endearing. I don't mind awkward, I guess I'm expecting that.
I dislike smoking, excessive drinking and swearing. It's not cool, it never has been.
If you happen to be good at baking and love dogs, then please send me a message :)
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||30 - 37 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Agnostic||Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a gentleman. do they still exist?
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is just as random as me. I'll listen to anything from rock to country to punk. This week I listened to One Republic, John Mayer and Guy Sebastian. Last week it was Taylor Swift, Rascall Flatts, Hurts and Birdy. Who knows what next week will be.
- my favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. I love reading and I would love you to recommend me some of your favourite books.
- Movies & TV
- I rarely watch TV. Same with movies. if you've seen a movie, chances are I haven't even heard of it. if I have heard of it, I probably haven't seen it.
- basketball, dance,
- Other Interests
- hanging out with friends, trying new things, going for a picnic, board games, puzzles,