33, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
The English Gentleman
About me - description
I'm an English-born Australian who's lived in Perth since I was four. I work as a geospatial software engineer making computer programs that help scientists. Since buying a house a couple of years ago I've discovered a passion for DIY and, as a result, seem to spend an inordinate amount of time wandering around Bunnings! Other than that I enjoy reading, playing guitar (although, I admit I do so rather poorly), playing golf, and spending time with friends.
I'm looking for someone easy going and smart. If you'd rather watch David Attenborough documentaries than Married at First Sight get in touch!
I really like people who know how to use apostrophes correctly and understand the difference between: their, they're, and there.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 24 - 33 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- at least 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Atheist, Agnostic
What I'm looking for
Someone smart. That's the main thing. Someone who I can have a conversation with. A good sense of humor is important too but that's impossible to define!
- I have very diverse tastes but here are the first things that spring to mind: Tom Waits, Four Seasons, Fatboy Slim, Housemartins, Beautiful South, Bruce Springsteen, Adele, Norah Jones, Frank Sinatra, Mills Brothers, Iron Maiden... the list goes on.
- Popular science texts by authors such as Dan Dennet, Richard Dawkins and Brian Cox. I like to read theological canons like the Tanakh and the Koran although I do not subscribe to the teachings of any of them.
- Movies & TV
- I love Tarantino and Stanley Kubrick films. Smoke (unrelated to both directors mentioned) is one of my favourite films. I like the odd comedy show like South Park or Family Guy. Love nature documentaries!
- I play golf occasionally (and poorly).
- Other Interests
- I like ice skating, skiing and travelling: though I've done very little of the latter - usually just back and forth to England to see family. I need to meet someone to go on more exotic adventures with!