- Last online:
Headline“I don't bungy jump, go mountain climbing or eat fresh oysters. otherwise Im adaptable, will try new things and enjoy life fully.”
The first thing you will you notice about me is that I'm friendly and outgoing.
I enjoy stimulating conversation about the world, travel, books, movies and life in general. I find life fascinating. I find people fascinating and enjoy hearing life stories and experiences.
I like going out and put on those heels occasionally, but equally as comfy in my walking shoes and exploring amazing day bushwalks.
Lets go to see stimulating films- or perhaps a comedy that breaks up the week? Have a sea food dinner? Lets enjoy the simple stuff then plan travel and exploring together.
Im passionate about teaching and learning and I love to be playful in discovering if I might have a hidden artistic talent. I strive at finding a good balance between doing thoughtful and creative activities.
So if you like new experiences and have some well used ones to share as well; enjoy time with friends cooking, eating and laughing; can spend time doing enjoyable things with a like minded partner; enjoy music and concerts; are able to hold a meaningful and authentic conversation maybe we can talk.
Each of us needs to feel that it's worth spending time engaged and passionate about a mutually supportive, kind, interesting and fun relationship. I'm a firm believer in being there for each other, know you are the one I am excited to talk with during the day and make plans with for the future.
I also want to do more volunteering in the future, as kids grow up and my time becomes more my own. I want to give back to the community because my life is blessed!
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||52 - 63 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Management, Senior Management, Executive, Other, Professional|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Until writing this is required it seems simple. No one is perfect, we all have habits that others may need to become accustomed to. I appreciate kindness, gentleness, intelligence, creativity, healthy and productive communication and laughter!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Varied tastes. From classical to contemporary- play the piano and guitar ( badly!) I enjoy finding new artists to listen to. Particularly enjoy live music gigs- jazz, singer songwriters, blues; have seen many artists- Leonard Cohen, Marianne Faithful and Carol King to name a few.
- personal development ( Eckhart Tolle, Richard Davidson, Allan Wallace, Seligman to name a few) and autobiographies, historical fiction. Paulo Coelho, Amy Tan, Lisa See, Isabelle Allende, Alex Miller and others.
- Movies & TV
- Films of various genres but not violence or horror. Usually watch SBS and ABC. Horrible Histories is a fun programme!
- Bush walking ( full day walks) ; walking the cascade rivulet and knocklofty reserve are regulars ; canoeing. Pilates ; bike riding ; beach swimming when water warm enough!
- Other Interests
- gardening, cooking, reading, dancing, entertaining, projects around the house, drives and exploring, travel OS and interstate, music concerts, shows , art exhibitions, plays; scrabble and card games.