38, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Jul '18
HeadlineLife is about finding people who are your kind of crazy :P
I'm a happy and positive person who loves to travel!
I work in the travel industry and I am always planning my next holiday. Even if half of those holidays never end up happening, I'll still be planning one anyway.
I love getting lost in movies and books, but I very rarely watch TV.
I always try to embrace the positive of every situation and avoid focusing on the negative. I am looking for someone with a similar outlook on life.
Looking forward to living life to the fullest and finding someone to share that journey with.
Ultimately looking for a long term relationship so if that's not your end goal, I'm probably not the girl for you. :)
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 8 to 11 yo
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Customer Service Role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 39 years old
- Within 100km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
What I'm looking for
Nothing specific, just someone who makes me smile :)
- Pop mostly. Lately I like my music to be fun and put a smile on my face. :) Favourites include (but definitely not limited to) Bon Jovi, Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran, Queen, Guns N Roses, ABBA, Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, Michael Jackson, Crowded House. Love to sing as much as possible too!
- I love books. I have way too many of them. I have a love/hate relationship with my kindle. I love that I can buy ebooks cheaply and they require no physical storage space, but nothing can ever compare to the feel and experience of reading a real book.
- Movies & TV
- I rarely watch TV, partly lack of opportunity, partly lack of decent TV shows. I do like Big Bang Theory, the IT Crowd, classics like Friends, Frasier, House. Love, love, love movies! Helped make a couple of them once upon a time. I enjoy almost all genres except fantasy and action.
- Not a fan of team sports. I like ballroom and latin dancing although some might say it's not a sport.
- Other Interests
- Travel, travel and more travel. Although I don't get to do as much of it as I would like. I am working on making it a more frequent occurrence. Always looking for a travel buddy!