33, Male, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
- 25 Aug '18
About me - description
Very laid back and easy going, but can be very intense if I focus in on something. Usually with passions of mine like music.
I like to start things with no expectations, that way if it works out well I'm pleasantly surprised.
I do like to think, and think deeply, and also *think* that people don't like to do that these days, so I usually try to find out what makes them tick, what brings out the passion in them because there is nothing like listening to someone who is genuinely passionate about something.
While I do work a lot and seem like a bit of a hermit at times. I don't like going out or doing things on school nights but by the end of the weekend I can be more exhausted than I was at the beginning of the weekend.
I do love to get out and explore. Whether it be to markets or movies or island hopping and beaching. I really don't like to waste my weekends. I do own a boat and like to use it as much as possible so when I'm not working I'm fishing, camping or taking friends tubing.
Every now and again, however, I will just chill for hours at a time and watch back to back movies, or smash out an entire season or a whole book in a single sitting.
I also over analyse and look into things way too deeply. Once I get focused on something I just want to know everything about it and understand it fully. I can get quite focused on things at times and forget to look up and take in what is happening around me. I've been told it can be good and bad. If I decide on something I'll make it happen and no one can stop me!
At times I feel like a strange contradiction between nerd and jock... but with all the charming parts taken out.
Anyway, enough of my weirdness. Ladies... form an orderly queue please!
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 24 - 34 years old
- Within 50km
- White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Asian
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Catholic, Atheist, Agnostic
What I'm looking for
Not really sure. Someone to get lost with, to share things with, to show me thing and to take an interest in me and learn from me I guess. It's a pretty open description.
- Rock (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden etc), Alternative rock (Tool etc), classic rock (anything from The Beetles to Supertramp to Neil Young), easy listing electronica (Massive Attack, Portisehead etc). But really anything I can see a lot of thought and care to create.
- Widely. Dystonia fiction, historical fiction, comedy sci-fi, biographies, political philosophy and vision.
- Movies & TV
- Widely, but not super hero movies. Generally indi films or films based on books. The Dude is god!
- Everything apart from Rugby League and Golf. Especially AFL and my beloved Swans. Maybe watch a bit too much. Unfortunately can't play anymore because of bad ankles but do like to get to the gym when I can.
- Other Interests
- Boating, fishing, gaming, reading, music, puzzles. I'm a political tragic but don't judge people for their views or voting intentions. It's your choice.