64, Female, Single, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
'One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching'....
About me - description
I believe everything in life happens for a reason and all our experiences mold us into the person we become....so I say the more experiences the better, so that one continues to grow and improve...like a fine wine over time...
When you get to this age obviously a lot of history has happened, good and bad, but I feel I have used all my experiences to learn and grow as a person. I believe in loyalty, integrity and compassion and would hope to meet someone who also believes in the importance of these traits. Obviously I'm still searching for that 'perfect match', but.....being the eternal optimist, I believe that when I find him... he will be the most wonderful man in the world....and yes, I still think these men exist.
I am at the stage in my life where I hope to wind down soon and do a bit of exploring of this beautiful country and hopefully overseas as well.
On the home front, my three children are all grown up and have partners and I have two beautiful granddaughters and two gorgeous grandsons. The unfortunate thing is my two daughters and grandchildren live in other states....however, we all make the effort to see each other on a regular basis and the time shared is always quality time.....and of course I haven't ruled out the possibility of moving interstate.
Hoping to find a like-minded soul who is ready to take on the world with their 'perfect match' by their side....
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 34 to 39 yo
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 59 - 66 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A man with depth, integrity and an inner strength. A sense of humour is very important, a romantic soul would be lovely... adventurous, compassionate, ready to wind down and spend time with a partner and willing to put effort and commitment into a relationship....
- Crowded House, Carole King, James Taylor, Norah Jones, Michael Buble, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Ed Shearan, KD Lang, Cold Play, Adele, Mentals, Dusty Springfield, Nat King Cole, Andrea Bocelli, Leonard Cohen, 60's & 70's music....etc etc ...and my daughter who is a singer/songwriter.
- John Grisham, Bryce Courtenay, Wilbur Smith, Jodi Picoult, Ken Follet, Jeffrey Archer, Judy Nunn, Eckhart Tolle, Mitch Albiom. Really enjoy historical fiction, loved 'Pillars of the Earth', Always have a book on the go, currently reading 'All That I Am' by Anna Funder.
- Movies & TV
- I love romantic movies eg 'The Notebook' and romantic comedies - Meg Ryan in 'French Kiss'and also love all the old movies. I watched Dr Zhivago again the other day, magic! I watch TV when there's something worth watching but prefer a good book.
- Walking, bike riding, pilates, gym occasionally. Don't watch a lot of sport - although do enjoy the tennis.
- Other Interests
- I love theatre and concerts. Any live entertainment is great! Reading, travel, walking, beach, exploring new places, dining in or out with a nice bottle of red, cooking with my partner, dancing, weekends away. Would like to become an accomplished photographer one day :)