54, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Aug '18
HeadlineMy friends keep telling me it's time to get back out there, so here goes! I'm looking for someone who's genuine, loves to laugh but also likes a deeper chat.
I enjoy spending time with others but am also independent and content in my own company. I have an innate ability to spot a rogue apostophe at twenty paces. I enjoy AFL football, cooking, reading, singing, spending time with family, and just generally trying to make the most of life.
My friend sitting next to me says she would describe me as generous and very supportive! She says she could go on and on about my intelligence and numerous other great attributes, but I suspect she's biased because I just cooked her dinner.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Have no children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 48 - 60 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Pretty eclectic. Love the songs I grew up with but also enjoy listening to new stuff. I'm a fan of a good lyric. Favourites include Van Morrison (so lucky to see him live in Liverpool), Colin Hay, and Paul Kelly.
- I always have a book on the go. I love a good thriller/crime novel, but also enjoy a gentler story well told.
- Movies & TV
- Epic binge watching - Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Scandi Noir, as well as completely mindless escapist claptrap when the mood takes me.
- Love watching AFL. Also tennis and to a lesser extent cricket (especially now). I've recently developed an interest in fun runs and have proudly completed a 5k run and a quarter marathon walk!
- Other Interests
- Singing, walking, great food in great places, travel, cooking.