64, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Oct '18
About me - headline
Carpe diem - let's explore the possibilities!
About me - description
Hello, this is me: Optimistic, adventurous, full of flaws and worldly insights, yet remarkably stable. I'm looking for similar qualities in a man for fun and friendship and maybe even love. I'll describe myself as kind, well-mannered, creative, hedonistic and sometimes too easily distracted. And I can scrub up quite well.
I appreciate supportive and positive people, and that's also what I can offer you. I enjoy others' opinions and talents, and I love being with people who are engaged in living life to the full and who can show enthusiasm.
Of course I don't need you to always agree with me, but sharing compatible values is important. While I believe that everyone has special qualities, I'm no longer prepared to settle for spending time with those who are deeply negative, game players and the terribly damaged.
If you're still reading this you may realise that like me, you're tired of circling the block and ready to take a chance. I will respond to all kisses and emails in kind.
I get that looks can be important. My photos are fairly recent, untouched(!) and I think they're pretty WYSIWYG. You may be the judge.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 57 - 66 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
You enjoy your life! You're currently unattached. You like women and you won't be intimidated by an adventurous, articulate, flawed woman who can be romantic, passionate and tender. You don't need my financial support, and you're OK about spending some quality time together with me!
- Yes, music at all speeds, texture, volume and every genre, depending on the context, mood and company.
- Lots of reading for pleasure, keeping up, slowing down, having a laugh, developing all those worldly insights etc.
- Movies & TV
- Weirdly, I do like some telly. Great documentaries, a few funny shows, but avoid reality shows, horror, never watch adverts and 'funny' is sometimes narrowly defined! Crave good movies - at home, in a cinema, at your place, in the park..
- Willing for you to educate me about your love of sport - told you I was adventurous! Walking and exploring, enjoy (social) tennis. Is cuddling a sport?
- Other Interests
- All the performing and visual arts to stimulate the senses; keen on photography, writing, bookclub, antiques, travelling, maybe dancing, walking and open to urban adventures. Love intimate dinners, social lunches, afternoon teas.. essential amounts of laughter, simply hanging out with good friends..