63, Female, Divorced, Tuggeranong, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineI am a happy, independent lady looking to find new friends, and perhaps, even that special someone....
I guess at this point I am supposed to tell you all about me and what I am looking for in a relationship.... but, realistically, given the complexities of human nature, it would never make for realiable reading. So instead, I will tell you a little about me!
I am honest, caring and not afraid of hard work. I like to keep fit exercising daily before work and going to the gym twice a week.
Now interests...well...I love a variety of music & used to play classical on piano and ballads on guitar for a hobby, but sadly have not done so for..oooh.. how long? Also, I have a great many intellectual interests, predominately in the humanities and social sciences, but also in political and financial issues.
Likes.... I love summer and BBQs at home with family and friends, and spending time with my children their partners & my Grandchildren. I love to be outdoors in the sunshine, I love to observe nature - love sitting on my front verandah watching the sun set behind the Brindabella Mountains in Summer, gardening and creating with DYI everything (Love Bunnings !!!!!).
Personality: Well.....Much depends on the social settings -I can be social, with a mischievious sense of homour, but I am also a very private person...
how's that for starters...Now, what about you?
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Tuggeranong, ACT
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 29 to 40 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 60 - 66 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Other background, White / Caucasian
- Body Type - Average, Slim
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma
- Technical, Executive, Management, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management
- Left wing
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
An honest, intelligent modern day gentleman, with similar interests, ideals, depth of character and integrity.
- Popular, Rock, Classical - favorites include Celine Dion, Enya, Bet Middler, Red Gum, The Shaddows, Cat Stevens, Meatloaf, Beethoven, Tsychovski,- to name a few!(Guess I should include Ross Ryan here for his one hit wonder "I am Pegasus" - I wonder who remembers...but I liked it!!)
- Newspapers, almost anything on social/political issues, IT, Business, Psychology, Sociology, History, Finance, Taxation do-it-yourself home maintenance and gardening; and of course the hatched, matched & dispatched (sush!!....really just checking that I am not listed under the dispatched column yet)
- Movies & TV
- When I have the time, I prefer comedies mostly, thrillers & dramas sometimes - favorite movie - Erin Brockavich (love most of Julia Roberts movies).