45, Female, Single, Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '18
About me - headline
Petite, Playful, Personable
About me - description
I love to laugh....mostly at myself. If I'm not laughing, I'm not living. In saying that, I also need balance. I love engaging with people who are capable of holding intelligent, articulate and stimulating conversation.
I love spontaneous adventures. I travel at least once a year. While I do love adventure, I also love beach holidays where I can relax, unwind and get lost in a great book.
I'm a girly girl who loves high heels (I need them) and takes pride in my appearance, however in no way am I precious or a princess.
I am definitely not smothering, the jealous type, a stalker or bunny boiler, so I would prefer it if you weren't either.
If you are confident (without being arrogant), cheeky, know how to laugh, talk about more than the weather, know the difference between there, they're and their, then take a chance and send me a kiss.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 38 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced
- Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Born Again Christian, New Age, Agnostic, Catholic, Other Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Atheist, Anglican
What I'm looking for
A social, confident, intelligent man who isn't easily intimidated by large groups in social settings. Someone who continues to strive to be the best they can be, never stops learning, takes pride in their appearance, and I find attractive.
- Current Top 40 but still trapped in the 80s.
- Non fiction - "5 languages of love". very insightful. Psychology, Autobiographies -(really random people like Marylin Manson) Fiction- John Grisham, Paulina Simmons, Jeffery Archer.
- Movies & TV
- Diverse, chick flick "Notebook" , Dramatic classics "Dead Poets Society","Goodwill Hunting","Shawshank Redemption". Comedies- "Hangover", "Step Brothers", "Bridesmaids". Big Bang Theory, Law and Order, CSI, Discovery/ CI, documentaries
- Is playing soccer with my son every afternoon a sport? Certainly gets the heart rate going! My job requires me to be active, therefore I need to maintain adequate fitness levels to get through the day.
- Other Interests
- Anything creative. Event styling, interior design, art, architecture, teaching. Quirky cafes to relax, read the paper, people watch and drink great coffee. Picnics for two. Sunsets, sunrises, beach, surf, Weekends away, live theatre, travelling and new adventures.