35, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineA shy but fun loving girl -once I get to know you, that's looking for a companion to bring me out of my shell permanently.
I am caring, dependable, fun loving but reserved at times, with a quirky sense of humour.
My Christian faith is very important to me and I attend church regularly. Please do not contact me (or reply with a message) unless you are a genuinely interested in becoming a Christian or are already a Christian male. -A man that really believes in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are one and that Christ is our Lord and Saviour. I do not want a guy that just appreciates Christian values. I need someone to fully support my Christian beliefs and I would find it very hard to be in a relationship with any guy that doesn't have those beliefs.
I come from a semi-rural background and still enjoy a touch of rural with an easy reach to city comforts. I have lived in various places in Victoria, New South Wales and ACT and have worked in various jobs. I have finally settled on Canberra at the moment, enjoying its city/rural feel but happy to move away to other cities with a semi-rural feel. I have happily worked in healthcare for over 6 years now and like most people I'm still unsure if this is where my future lies forever, or if there's something else out there for me.
Though, I do enjoy having some "me time" at times doing my various hobbies, I also love going out with friends to see and do new things. I also love playing my hockey, it's a great way to have fun, create friends and stay fit at the same time.
Though I am content with a single life, it would be much nicer to have a companion to share my life with and do fun things together.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'6/167 cm
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 31 - 41 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim
- Have no children
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma
- Anglican, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a Christian guy that's friendly, compassionate, down to earth and dependable -someone that will always have my back. Having similar interests would be a great bonus.
- I like rock, pop, dance and even alternative at times. Also enjoy a bit of old school like classic rock, Motown, 70s and 80s. There are many bands and singers that I enjoy, feel free to ask about them.
- J.K. Rowling, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games and Divergent trilogies, Chronicles of Narnia, even Classic novels at times and many others. Also like reading/looking at many historical, nature and art based books for drawing/painting inspirations.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, just a few favourite TV shows, from fantasy, Sci-Fi, action, comedy or drama. Not a fan of reality shows, but enjoy historical or wildlife documentaries now and again. Love watching movies, everything from fantasy, historical, action or romantic comedies.
- I enjoy playing hockey but I'm not really into watching sports.
- Other Interests
- Painting, drawing, crafts, seeing and learning new things at theatres, art galleries, museums, markets, zoos, even tourist towns, etc plus baking at times.