I am a fairly quiet person who enjoys the company of good friends but also likes time by myself.
I love reading, watching movies, bushwalking, dining out and being with my family and friends.
I have been told that I am caring, a good listener and a loyal friend.
I love animals although currently I have no pets.
I am looking for someone who is sincere and caring - someone who also sees the funny side of life.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||57 - 68 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
someone who is kind and caring, intelligent and with a good sense of humour. someone who wants to travel and loves animals.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like all kinds of music - but especially classical, folk and roots/blues/country.
- I am in a book group and like reading a range of different books - particularly love historical novels.
- Movies & TV
- I loved A united Kingdom I Daniel Blake and the series Mad Men on TV.
- I go to the gym twice a week and enjoy going on long walks.
- Other Interests
- I am passionate about my job which is teaching English to newly arrived students.