49, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '18
HeadlineLive your best life
I look for the good in all things and my glass is always half full.
I love music and dancing - especially when my Zumba teacher instructs me to get my burlesque on...
Prefer coffee over tea and bubbles before beer.
I love all kinds of food, I am an easy date! I love cooking for people I love.
I am the mother of 3 great lads, 20, 18, 13 who live with me some of the time.
I love traveling, I will bush camp but also love 5* luxury.
I am a very independent person who doesn't need someone to look after me, but I love being looked after, if you know what I mean.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 20 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 57 years old
- Within 50km
- Everything (except heavy metal) depending on the time of day.
- I used to read a lot but then kids and work and life got in the way. I am starting to read again. Making time for it.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies. I watch tv to just zone out and forget the stresses of the day.
- Tennis, Snow Skiing, Gym boxing and zumba
- Other Interests
- I love my garden and I love cooking. My family and friends are a special part of my life.