60, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLife is a journey ...coming?
Happy, healthy, positive , energetic, a youthful outlook and confident in a group as well as at ease being alone, enjoy time with my family and friends.
Good legs, my own teeth , a good sense of humour.
Love music, to dance, drink good wine, enjoy deep discussions, devour books , good cinema, and travel which is all better shared.
Enjoy the usual ; walking, especially my morning walks by the ocean and watching the sun rise.. swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, enjoy discovering new places, visiting art galleries, live shows, theatre, opera, movies, dinners out or nights in cooking with that special one..cold, wet mornings in bed, interested in exploring this amazing world and life.
I'm not looking to be saved nor to save, have my baggage safely stored as hopefully is yours, financially secure as would wish you also to be.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 32 to 34 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue, Green
- Hair colour - Black, Blonde, Grey, Bald
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Atheist, Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic, New Age, Buddhist
- Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
Looking for a friend, lover, life partner - fun with a good sense of humour, thoughtful,intelligent, passionate, sometimes spontaneous, has diverse interests and open to wanting to further discover this amazing life ..and yes the chemistry- it starts with a kiss...(wink).
- 'Music is a miniature of the harmony of the whole universe.' Absolutely love music, attending live performances, opera, french cafe .. very diverse..across all genres...depending on the mood...
- Love to read..from fiction to books that are thought provoking..
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy the occasion of going to the movies.. drama, crime, comedies,romantics..arthouse...
- Love to play more tennis, golf, learn to sail ..surf (?)..happy to tag along to the rugby/AFL games..
- Other Interests
- Lots!!!..including art, yoga , meditation, am doing writing course this year....philosophy, discovery and learning,and especially travelling..from day trips to longer overseas adventures..Cuba was amazing .. Greece last year. Just been to Japan.. Seychelles next ...come with me ¿¿