54, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Time to close my eyes, take a deep breath & dive back in...
About me - description
For all the right reasons, it's now time for me!
I am blessed with two amazing - & now very independent children ... have beautiful friends who light up my world & inspire me every day....kindness, compassion, empathy & feeling a "connection" with someone is so important to me. Perhaps I'm reaching for the stars, but I'm hoping to find that someone who can quite simply take my breath away.....
I have a passion for all I do...& absolutely for those I care about...am independent, intelligent, self aware, incredibly honest, with a gentle soul. On a lighter note...I love to experience & discover new things, am easy going, love spontaneity & having fun...and very much believe that people come into our lives, and things happen for a reason!!
Maybe a little something resonates.............
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Some college
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 44 - 55 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Private
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A really lovely balance ... of strength & tenderness, warmth & intimacy, trust, honesty & respect.
- Adore having music around me...anything that arouses the senses & the soul - R&B, contemporary, chillout & relaxation...just unearthed Buddha radio - organic & beautiful!
- Interior design mags, & love anything motivational, inspirational or self development themed.
- Movies & TV
- Love the movies...a psychological thriller, love story, bios, action, suspense... anything that challenges your thinking, takes you to another place, or evokes emotions. TV's not often on, though do like Criminal Minds, Masterchef, The Block (must be the 'wanna-be' designer inside me!)
- Recently dusted off my home gym & treadmill...so far so good :)
- Other Interests
- Making my home my sanctuary...visiting display homes for inspiration, interior and garden design. Cooking up a storm, good food & wine, exploring cafes & markets, the coast & ocean - especially in winter. Time with beautiful friends & family...Meditation & Endota massages..bliss! Life's a gift!!