68, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
Headline"When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed do not be sad, for the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most people are still sleeping"
I follow this quote by John Lennon and have a positive attitude to life and a sense of adventure and spontaneity. I'm a petite and gentle lady, warm and caring, good listener with good sense of humor, and a lot of common sense I'm aware of my age and as a quote says: "Count your age by friends, not years, count your life by smiles, not tears..... I am a spiritual person, happy in my own space but want to meet someone special I am honest, loyal, family oriented, financially independent and interested in social justice and history.
I love simple things in life like: nature, art and travelling (I've seen some of the world but "there is a lot of world to see..."). I've travelled to Europe, as well as the USA and South America. I would like to meet a kind, caring, down to earth an honest gentleman close to my age range. I will answer all messages.
At a glance
- 68 years old
- Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- 5'0/152 cm
- Hispanic / Latino
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 66 - 74 years old
- Within 500km
- Divorced, Widowed
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Some college
- No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
Looking to meet kind, educated,family oriented man that has principles and can discuss most subjects with an open mind; has a positive outlook on life,, likes travelling, and shares some of my interests. Someone to share the joys and sorrows of life and is over 65 or early seventies.
- Beatles, BEE Gees, ABBA, Charles Aznavour,, Andy Williams, Latin music.. Classical music and jazz.
- Read fiction and non fiction; writers like E. Hemingway, James Joyce in the Dubliners, Salinger, J. Steinbeck, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Scott Peck In The Road less Travelled etc.
- Movies & TV
- Love arty and non violent movies: Good Australian films and quality foreign films. Great fan of the French Film Festival and the Sydney Film Festival. Favourite movies: Midnight in Paris and La Vie en Rose. Watch ABC and SBS current affairs, documentaries and the history channel..
- Love swimming and walking. Watch tennis, soccer, swimming competitions etc.
- Other Interests
- Travelling overseas observing different cultures; admiring nature: the beach, the mountains; Love art, theatre, ballet, classical music, jazz and meditation. Enjoy dinner parties and spending a relaxing time cooking at home.