34, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineHappy, kind and mostly harmless
I'm happy and interested in almost everything. I really like my job, unlike quite a few in the public servive. Once I get to know someone, I love being silly together. I like social nights out, but not as often as I like relaxing nights in with good food and a glass of wine.
I have a dog, and he provides hours of entertainment. He is obsessed with rocks and cheese, and loves them both with equal enthusiasm.
I value kindness and intellectual curiosity in a partner.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I appreciate kindness and people who are interested in bettering themselves. I'm also a big fan of people who are intellectually curious. I'm ultimately after a long term relationship (though not looking to rush things), so if you're looking for a fling we won't be well suited.
- All sort, depending on my mood. As I type I'm listening to the innocence mission (they have a new album, it's awesome). But I like a bit of everything - Hamilton soundtrack, Laura Marling, Eva Cassidy, many. Let me know if you have any (non-metal) recommendations - I can enjoy most types of music
- Ann Leckie, Truman Capote, John Scalzi, Niel Gaiman, Evelyn Waugh, many others
- Movies & TV
- GoT, parks and recreation, arrested development, Archer, Van Helsing
- Other Interests
- Lying on a patch of grass reading a book with a cup of coffee is always fun. Does that count as an interest? I'm counting that as an interest. I like a lot of the normal social things (dinner, coffee, drinks, etc). Also going for walks up hills with my dog. I do some volunteer work regularly.