29, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 24 Apr '18
HeadlineOutgoing and adventurous.
I¿m a fairly easy going and genuine person, and that is what I look for in a partner. I pretty much love anything that involves the outdoors, sports, wine, travelling (which I need to do a lot more of), family and friends.
I am originally from New Zealand and have lived in Melbourne for the last 5 years. I love it here. There is so much to experience and enjoy here, it would be great to have someone to do that with (other than with my mates - although I love them).
My friends usually describe me as an outgoing, fun and very social person. I enjoy being around family and friends and find them very important to me.
Want to know anymore, feel free to contact me.
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- I like most music. I enjoy 80s music (tragic I know) on a night out, I generally don¿t listen to the commercial stations.
- I would like to do a lot more reading, but it makes me very sleepy haha
- Movies & TV
- All the usuals: GoT the Walking Dead Designated Survivor Sense 8 I am recently getting into a lot more SciFi.
- Cricket, Rugby (Union) and Netball. I enjoy most sports.