38, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineMake me laugh!
I'm not after any particular type of guy earning a particular amount, just an interesting, sexy guy who makes me laugh.
I've moved states a lot in the last six years for work, which has made relationships impossible. As has my lack of desire to reproduce. Don't mind if you have kids, just not interested in making them myself. I'd prefer fur and feather babies, and gardens. Anyway, I'm back in Perth, again. This time, to stay.
I love to explore, camp, snorkel, beach anything, festival, try all the pubs, restaurants, wineries, live venues, galleries and actually remain standing up on a surfboard for more than a split second. It would be great to find someone who was into doing any of those things or even combinations. At the same time.
I also have plenty to amuse me at home. I just spent 6 months travelling south america and Mexico, and the new job won't be approving much leave for the rest of the year. Also, if you can speak spanish or even Italian, I would be overwhelmingly excited.
Love pubs and the Perth live music scene. I talk about politics, ideas and I care about this amazing place we live in, and I love others who do too. I am passionate. I like to cook, drink wine, dance, talk, feel, watch movies, laugh at life, analyse everything and swear at the television - when I have one.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- Star sign - Cancer
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 30 - 44 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
A thoughtful, insightful, sensual guy.
- Eclectic. I can safely rule out country and half of the top 40. Death metal has never done it for me, but the people who like it are often interesting.
- I just can't even begin. More!
- Movies & TV
- Movies, I need to see more, but don't make me watch a rom com or a war movie. Please.