36, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Come on guys, please read the profile. Especially the 'all about me' and 'ideal for me' then send a kiss.
About me - description
I'm easygoing & carefree but also very determined and driven. I'm very independent and busy so someone insecure or needy wouldn't be happy with me. I have a career that I love and although I have big goals for my future I am content with where I'm at in all aspects of my life. I try not to take anything too seriously, but there is a time and a place.
I have a great sense of humor and an overall positive outlook on life. I'm shy at first but quickly open up once I get to know someone.
I'm hoping to find someone that wants to settle down and have a fulfilling long term relationship. I'm happy to start out as friends and see where it goes (there's no rush) but I also don't want to waste time on anyone that doesn't have similar long term goals.
Communication and trust are very important to me and also emotional and physical attraction.
I'd love to chat so we can get to know each other properly :)
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 17 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 30 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Hispanic / Latino, Maori, Other background, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Asian, Other Islander
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humour and a positive outlook. An affectionate, trustworthy, understanding & genuine companion. Mature but still likes to have fun.
- My taste in music is varied. I'm not a big fan of country though.
- I don't do it enough. I prefer non-fiction. I usually read inspirational books or anything business related.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch too much TV. I love movies. I like horror, thriller, comedy & foreign films.
- Sport....what's that? hehe. I'm not big on sport but like playing sports for fun and live games are always good.
- Other Interests
- I love the outdoors, traveling, day trips, exploring, being spontaneous. I enjoy going to the gym and usually go 6-7 times a week but also love food just as much.