Headline“Time to put my toe in the water again”
I haven't laughed this much in ages trying to describe myself! But seriously, I have been separated for two years and I think it is about time I shared my life with someone. I am kind, thoughtful and am told I'm funny. I have a great family and a wonderful network of friends and I am comfortable in my own skin.
I love to spend time in my garden, to keep fit and for enjoyment and creativity. I'm a bit shy at first, but it doesn't usually take long for me to relax! I'm honest and have learned how to be true to myself and I choose to be happy. I walk my dogs every day (mostly!), they won't take no for an answer! I live and have grown up in the country, so I suppose I'm pretty down to earth, but I also love to get out and about whenever I can. I work part time, and I lead a full and happy life.
On a day to day basis you will find me either at work, in the garden, walking the dogs or sewing or doing craft, or catching up with friends or family.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||54 - 65 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 500km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a kind, honest and interesting man, who has a sense of humour, to spend time with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from Paul Kelly to Kaysie Chambers, KD Lang, Donovan Frankenwreiter, Jack Johnson, Elton John, Crowded House to musicals and everything in between.
- I mainly read non fiction, usually about gardening and topics I'm currently interested in.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies but I don't have much time to watch them at home. I watch TV to unwind usually the ABC.
- I don't watch or play sport, but I did watch the grand final this year!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the theatre, movies, walking, gardening and sewing. I have a really good social network of friends and enjoy spending time with them. I'd like to share my time with someone special. Life is much better shared! Looking forward to travelling overseas later in the year.