- Last online:
- 21 Jan '17
Headline“Time to put my toe in the water again”
I haven't laughed this much in ages trying to describe myself! But seriously, I have been separated for two years and I think it is about time I shared my life with someone. I am kind, thoughtful and funny. I have a great family and a wonderful network of friends and I am comfortable in my own skin.
I love to spend time in my garden, to keep fit and for enjoyment and creativity. I'm a bit shy at first, but it doesn't usually take long for me to relax! I'm honest and have learned how to be true to myself and I choose to be happy. I walk my dogs every day (mostly!), they won't take no for an answer! I live and have grown up in the country, so I suppose I'm pretty down to earth, but I also love to get out and about whenever I can. I work part time, and I lead a full and happy life.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||54 - 65 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 500km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a kind, honest and interesting man, who has a sense of humour, to spend time with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from Paul Kelly to Kaysie Chambers, KD Lang, Donovan Frankenwreiter, Jack Johnson, Elton John, Crowded House to musicals and everything in between.
- I mainly read non fiction, usually about gardening and topics I'm currently interested in.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies but I don't have much time to watch them at home. I watch TV to unwind usually the ABC.
- I don't watch or play sport, but I did watch the grand final this year!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the theatre, movies, walking, gardening and sewing. I have a really good social network of friends and enjoy spending time with them.