63, Female, Divorced, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineSensitive..gorgeous..sexy..generous..educated...cultured..loyal... financially secure female! Too good to be true - why don't you find out?
High energy female, just as comfortable in a tent or a five star hotel, jeans or a formal dress.
I dream about the 'perfect' relationship now that I am free to enjoy all that that means. I have made a lot of choices that have brought me to this point in my life and I am very content.
I love men and want that emotional closeness and physical spark that it is only possible for me with an intelligent sexy male!
Loyal to my family and appreciate my time with them more and more as they grow up successfully.
I have a strong work and social justice ethic and still feel I make a difference.
Love Europe and will travel more there over the next few years and really want to see more of the parts of the world I have missed so far -Eastern Europe, South America, Vietnam and India for a start!
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 52 - 62 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner, Executive, Management
- Left wing, Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Looking for a fun,sexy, goodlooking guy with similar interests to me. Hanging out for a close physical and emotional relationship- lots of talk and laughter with friendship and loyalty a given. Have travelled extensively - look for someone to share that passion and able to join me here or overseas
- A wide range - go to concerts, live gigs, opera. Motown and 60s still my favourite pop music. Leonard Cohen a favourite - loved his Day on the Green last year.
- Avid reader from the daily newspapaers,modern literature, both male and female authors - especially Tim Winton, Kate Grenville, Rose Tremain, Ian McEwan- to the Womens Weekly, cooking mags etc.
- Movies & TV
- Member Palace Nova - mainly enjoy art house, drama, foreign films but did have to sneak a look at Avatar! TV is ABC, SBS but House is fun.
- Walk regularly - otherwise a spectator particularly tennis and athletics.Enjoy crewing on yachts. Good at board games and sitting by the fireside with a glass of vino blanco beating the opposition.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy life and fill my time with lots of art, films,theatre, opera and eating out- love the Fringe and Festival. Open to new cultural experiences. This year ...Spanish cooking class,learning how to use my digital camera... and who knows what??? I wish??