60, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Bella figura - moments of simple beauty and grace
About me - description
At a pretty sublime place in life with happy adult kids, great friends, good health and a wild imagination. Time now for different things.
I'm a keen traveller. Would be wonderful to share future travel with a partner. Happy to travel almost anywhere. Enjoyed incredible experiences in St Petersburg, Norway and Paris.
I enjoy the beautiful Victorian countryside, both inland and coast. Love weekends away and currently exploring possibilities in country/city living. I spend a lot of time in Central Victoria.
I thrive on Melbourne's many incredible festivals - Comedy, French Film and food and wine. Enjoy live music, regular cinema and entertaining at home. Comfortable with downtime and time on my own.
I enjoy easy intelligent conversation and telling and listening to funny stories. I like a peaceful home and appreciate creativity.
I am keen to keep making a community contribution. I'm interested in political discussion, social issues and new ideas. Staying fit, healthy and calm is important to me.
I'm independent, confident and couldn't ever be described as conservative. I like big ideas, energy and intimacy. Probably I'm a dreamer, a little quirky and cheeky. I have a big, soft, warm heart and love a laugh.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 54 - 65 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
Relaxed, sexy to me, playful, confident, funny, smells just right, likes the country, sparkling eyes and excited about the future.
- Blues, rock, some jazz, classical, vocal, instrumental. I'm learning the saxophone ... slowly. Love live music and concerts.
- I read constantly. A great passion. Read everything. Enjoy Russian literature, Crime and Punishment my all time favourite. Currently next to my bed - Walking the Camino ,The Art of Awareness, Tim Winton, J.M. Coetzee, Richard Flanagan.
- Movies & TV
- Nova, Westgarth, don't go to big movie complexes. Enjoy crime, political intrigue, action and comedy. Enjoy so called "foreign" movies, especially Swedish and Spanish.
- Yoga, Gym, Pilates regularly. Walk and jog daily. Enjoy special event sport, especially the tennis. Active healthy lifestyle makes me invigorated- and mellow. Ferry rides anywhere. Happy to have a go at most things.
- Other Interests
- Wineries, meditation, new places to eat, drink and relax with friends, country and beach weekends, my tranquil garden, planning trips. Melbourne's festivals. Markets, art galleries. NGV member. Community organization board director. And travel......anywhere.