49, Female, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '18
HeadlineTurn moments into memories with me!
I am happy and content with my life right now..I have wonderful friends and family, a beautiful environment to wake up to, a challenging job and many fantastic experiences and adventures to recall. The one thing that is missing is YOU...the special person who will be my equal, confidante and the one who inspires and encourages me; the one to share memories and face challenges with.
I am a loyal, dependable friend; one with whom you can be yourself; I am proud of my friends and family and my achievements. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you soon!
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 5'8/172 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 37 - 52 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Education - Degree, High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed in a variety of settings, can laugh at themselves and make me laugh, is sensitive to others' feelings and needs and brings the best out in me. He would be an optimist and have a zest for life...above all, he would be someone I adore and can't wait to see again!
- Music is food for my soul! Aren't we fortunate to have so many talented musicians in the world to make music! If it's got a great beat, then I'll be on the dance floor (even if it is in the lounge room)! So many musos I enjoy-from Mozart to Led Zeppelin!! Depends on the moment!
- Biographies, autobiographies, Bryce Courtney, Khaled Houssein (The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns). Enjoy inspirational stories. Have withdrawal symptoms if I don't read the weekend papers!!
- Movies & TV
- Movies transport me to another world and time! Some favourites are: Breakfast at Tiffanys (Audrey Hepburn movies), A Beautiful Mind, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, There's Something About Mary, Chocolat.
- Swimming, waterskiing/wakeboarding, tennis, dancing (have had a few lessons in latin dancing, which was fantastic!), Zumba, pilates, walking.
- Other Interests
- Travelling and exploring beautiful places, enjoying quality time with family and friends, walking my dog, learning about other cultures, spending time outdoors with great company, music festivals/live music and live theatre. Enjoy every day!