34, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 May '18
HeadlineLooking for a relationship
I'm caring, loyal, adventurous, down to earth, and patient. Originally born in country NSW, I've spent some younger years living in Asia; been back in Australia for the past 15 years. I've travelled a bit.
I work as a software engineer in a startup company. My spare time is spent learning the cello, dancing (swing dancing in particular - lindyhop and balboa), catching up with friends, bushwalking, and attempting to get fitter. I like finding new places to go out for drinks or dinner, and I also love quiet nights in watching Netflix or reading.
I'm looking for a relationship, preferably one that will be long-term. I am looking for someone that is affectionate, compassionate and loyal, and in the same phase of life.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Hispanic / Latino, Other Islander, Maori, Middle Eastern, Aboriginal / TSI, Indian, Other background, Black / African, Asian, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a long term relationship. I am looking for someone that is affectionate, compassionate and loyal and in the same phase of life.
- The National, Beirut, Tijuana Cartel, The Jezabels. .. and a bunch of stuff on Spotify.
- Catch 22, The Shadow of the Wind, 1984, Past Mortem. I'm currently reading Shantaram at the moment. I love reading, and I like it when you recommend your favourite books to me.
- Movies & TV
- Firefly, Rake, Silicon Valley, Jessica Jones, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Donnie Darko, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Stranger Things, Office Space
- I don't get to play much sport these days. I can be persuaded to watch games that you like; only watch origin every year as a social thing.
- Other Interests
- Swing dancing (lindyhop and balboa), hiking, books, travelling, listening to podcasts, going for cello lessons, and sometimes I play my guitars.