50, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Oct '18
About me - headline
Left of Centre and Looking for Love
About me - description
I'm a music lover, with a diverse musical taste who enjoys listening to it, dancing to it, going to see it live and exploring new songs and artists. You'll never find me listening to commercial radio. Community radio is where it's at. What's your favourite station?
I appreciate good art, be it visual or performance, although I wouldn't necessarily call myself artistic. A bit crafty I'll admit but not an artist. I suppose it's a bit like loving great music but being unable to write a song or play an instrument. You can still dig it!
Although I appreciate the new, vintage items are a passion. There is nothing like finding that piece of treasure, be it an item of clothing, piece of furniture or plate that is unique and has a history that you can only speculate upon.
Sometimes I wish I was more of a genius in the kitchen but I try. It's time to learn some new recipes - maybe you could give me a few tips?
I love a spot of camping. Have been doing it all my life. It's a joy to sit around an open fire in the outdoors, admire the stars and roll and smoke a few sneaky ciggies. Why the heck not eh?
I'm appreciative of Arthouse to B-Grade - why not eh? My favourite director is John Waters. Trash at its finest......
I have two sons aged ten and twelve who I share the care of, one week on and one week off. They're great kids. I'm a scientist who is passionate about my job and love the fact that it helps the community. I also do my best to stay fit and swim or visit the gym when I can. A good soundtrack helps the latter be more enjoyable!
I'm looking to meet someone and feel that spark which will hopefully ignite something intense, passionate, exciting and enduring. That's what I'm hoping for... Also, if you love kissing and are good at it, say hello.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 13 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
You would make me laugh, be considerate, loyal, passionate, tactile and be a great kisser! Oh, and a man who can entertain the thought of meeting someone who might be older than him. Those who can't - you make me shake my head and chuckle........so predictable...
- My tastes are quite diverse although I tend to lean towards post-punk, stoner- or psych-rock. Don't mind a bit of prog in there too. I enjoy electronic music as well and if the mood takes me I can immerse myself in the sweet 70s harmonies of the likes of CSN&Y to take me back to childhood summers.
- I love Kurt Vonnegut, Charles Bukowski, David Sedaris and many others. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole is a favourite. Currently exploring Margaret Atwood's back catalogue after devouring The Handmaid's Tale and Alias Grace.
- Movies & TV
- Of course I've watched GOT and am waiting for the next instalment. Same goes for Black Mirror - thank you for reawakening my love of science fiction. Deadwood is most likely the best television series ever made in my opinion. I also love documentaries, particularly those of a musical bent.
- swimming, jigsaws
- Other Interests
- travel, camping, craft, piss-farting around