49, Female, Divorced, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 26 Apr '18
HeadlineLook forward to chatting and who knows where it could lead....
Originally from Scotland, came out here as a backpacker 20 years ago and came back to live not long after.
I am independent and do quite a bit of travelling. Love hearing peoples stories, we all have a story or two to tell.
I am inspired by people who are doing something with their life or making positive change in this world. I also place a very high value on humble and kind hearted people.
Have a great life but it would be even better to share it with a special someone.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Financial Services
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 44 - 57 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Education - Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Just get each other and have that natural connection. We are mentally and physically attracted to each other, compliment each other lives and also have our own interests. Have lots of laughs together. Looking for quality over quantity...
- Watched the Gurrumul documentary the other night at somerville - so talented, love his music. A bit of everything except boom boom...
- Personal Dev't, biographies, entrepreneurs/innnovators, not so much fiction
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV but recently watched my first netflix series and now I kind of get why so many people do it. Love art house movies..
- A training partner would be nice to lose those few extra kilos... Cycling, pilates, walking/trekking, bibbulmun in winter..
- Other Interests
- Art house movies, the Ellington, recently enjoying a few gourmet picnics, like sampling different cuisines. Spirituality/motivational stuff. Don't mind the odd camping trip down south, even better if there is a festival or something on. Less developed countries, experiencing different cultures