- Last online:
- 22 Oct '17
Ok so this is the awkward bit...What can I tell you about myself?
I am independent and have a successful career that I enjoy. I have travelled extensively and hope to enjoy more adventures in the future... perhaps with a special someone :)
So what am I looking for? A gentleman who is witty, kind, honest, intelligent and funny. So not asking for much...haha!
In my spare time I love a good book, the theatre and a glass of wine with good company. I believe that life is too short so I love a good laugh. I also regularly practice yoga and explore yoga philosophy.
If this piques your interest, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||35 - 50 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Sometimes living with them, Living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- A bit of everything. Popular music, indie, jazz, ok I admit I love classical music at the moment.
- Literature, Crime, Fantasy, Non-Fiction & every other genre! I loved the new Harry Potter play script and I'm reading about Danish Hygge right now (don't ask me to pronounce it). I'm a fan of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It did change my life! I also enjoy historical fiction and classics.
- Movies & TV
- Drama, comedy... perhaps a little trashy reality TV on occasion... Game of Thrones (of course), House of Cards, Sherlock, First Dates (hilarious), history docos and loving SBS right now. I dare you to outqoute me on Zoolander, The Castle, When Harry Met Sally, Star Wars IV or Back to the Future.
- Yoga, swimming, walking (preferably on the beach)
- Other Interests
- I love ballet, Aldi and people who are self-aware. I can't help it... I like a lot of things!