50, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlinePart middle class city, part alternative, part sports fan, part travel and skiing and tropical island chill...want to be part??
Some things I'm not too bad at...frisbee, writing (apparently), foozball, asking questions, making my nieces and nephews laugh, DJing (although don't do it much these days), banging my head on low doorways, skiing, listening (I get told that a lot), sitting in cafes, swinging in hammocks, using ellipses...
I've been fortunate to have had some great adventures...travel, working overseas and being involved in some great projects. I tend to look at the world a little outside the square, even if these days I spend most of my life within it.
I work as a consultant to help develop human performance, and am also an author. I've been lucky enough so far to have done most of my writing on a tropical island :)
Travel is never far from my mind...the challenge to find enough time to travel becomes a puzzle that needs to be solved. So I'm looking for someone who also loves to explore the world. Are you any good at puzzles?
I've recently rediscovered skiing for the first time in a while, I'd forgotten how much I love it! I definitely want to try and ski somewhere in the world at least once a year...want to come?
Spiritual if anything...I try and meditate regularly, with varying degrees of success. Update...mindfulness has become an increasingly important part of my life. I (try to) practise daily, and I've found that it's playing an important role in what I'm writing about.
Fun, cheeky, comfortable with who I am, calming (I get told that a lot too) and know when to be serious. I love people, having a laugh, films, musical theatre and cafes. There's a whole lot more...just ask...
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||35 - 50 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Comfortable with who she is, fun, humble, open minded and an excellent communicator. Loves to travel, attractive (beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course), strong chemistry...my best friend and lover. Looking to connect mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually, two beings as one...
- 60s and 70s rock, musicals, uplifting, happy trance (I used to DJ a couple of lifetimes ago), beautiful ambient. Music really is amazing.
- I go through phases...sometimes read lots, at other times not at all. Particularly like historical fiction. I read 'The Age' daily.
- Movies & TV
- Love films, but prefer to watch at the cinema if possible. Drama, action, comedy and even a romantic comedy if it's good. Nothing violent or too depressing. I used to work in the film industry, crazy world! TV is mostly sport or news, also comedies and films. I don't mind NCIS.
- Bit of a sports nut, I must confess...love the footy (we're in Melbourne after all...'Carn the Blues!). As I said above, I've just rediscovered skiing, so amazing! The skiing and being in the snow and the mountains. I swim and walk to keep fit, and do pilates and yoga. Foozball...is that a sport??
- Other Interests
- Big fan of musical theatre. I'm very open minded, and enjoy social and intellectual stimulation, conversations about philosophy, politics and social issues, in between playful banter. Restaurants and food. Did I mention travel??